An Island Fit for Women
(BiggerBetterBarbie; idea by Phil)
Approx. pages: 21
- Far away from the hustle and bustle of Magix lies an island named Xanadu, a modern-day island wherein the entire population are all men, but are about half an inch in size, thus making anyone who come onto the island seem mega-sized. Under orders from Darkar, the Trix (having just been saved from their prison by the villain) have enslaved the island, turning its rich, developed cities into their own playgrounds and treating the men as slaves and toys, in order to make the island's strong-hearted king, Percy, blab about where the Pixie's Village is. King Percy's official messager, Phil, secretly arrives at Alfea and encounters the Pixies and the Winx Club (in their regular forms), after hearing of a prophecy by the Elder, Pericles. After using one of Tecna's portals to go to Xanadu, they are met with force by one of the city's armies, but the Winx Club are unable to transform due to the Aura that surrounds Xanadu... Completed December 23, 2010.
Approx. pages: 11
- Virtual Reality class is usually boring for the Winx girls, until one day when they are tested on how they would use their powers as towering giantesses. The results of how they did come back mixed, but they all agree that the experience of being so big in a virtual city was an exhilarating feeling. So exhilarating, Tecna tries her luck at hacking into the V.R. system and stealing the GTS program. She succeeds, and soon changes the program's instructions to enlarge the girls in real life. Now the realm of Winx will have to put up with five gigantic young ladies, and this time, it's no virtual fantasy. Completed June 5, 2005.
Big Winx 2: All Natural
Approx. pages: 25
- Takes place after Season 2. What would happen if the notorious Expandium crystals from the Sailor Moon GTS story, Natural Growth, had existed in the realm of Magix? Well, that's what happens when, during a trip to Pixie Village for summer vacation, the Winx girls discover the crystals buried underneath a patch of wildly overgrown flowers. Rather than give up the crystals, Stella comes up with the radical idea that they should tap into the powers of the crystals themselves. Bloom profoundly objects to the idea as she reminds the girls of how they got in trouble over the last time they became giantesses. That's why Tecna suggests they have their GTS fun on the realm that Bloom knows as Earth... Completed August 16, 2006.
Big Winx 3: Battle of the Princesses
(BiggerBetterBarbie; idea by gamdann)
Approx. pages: 14
- It's been a while since Sky broke up with Princess Diaspro and totally committed his love life with Bloom, yet Diaspro is still bitter with jealousy, especially after Bloom had attacked her that one time she was mistaken as one of the witches. And speaking of the witches, they learn of Diaspro's emotional scar and secretly decide to help her get her revenge for losing Sky. They slip in her room a special kind of perfume that, once sprayed, supersizes the user to 50 times her normal height. Naturally, Diaspro ends up using this perfume and grows into a towering giantess. With her new height advantage, she raids Alfea College and captures Sky. Bloom, meanwhile, is determined to finally put Diaspro out of her misery and she scrambles to find out how she got so big... Completed November 29, 2006.
Big Winx 4: Giant Princess of Darkness
Approx. pages: 9
- While preparing for a vacation away from the craziness that was Alfea after defeating Lord Darkar, Bloom is suddenly visited by the spirit of her older sister, Daphne. Daphne cautions Bloom that the evil side of the Dragon Fire has grown powerful as a result of Bloom's brief transformation to the evil side, and it could awaken at any moment and threaten to make Bloom evil again. Despite Bloom's assurances that she feels fine, Dark Bloom returns, and not only that, she has grown to 150 feet tall. The Winx girls quickly have to find a way to bring their old friend back to a normal state before all of Magix is destroyed. Completed October 20, 2012.
Friend in Hand
(BiggerBetterBarbie; idea by gamdann)
Approx. pages: 23
- On a peaceful night inside Alfea College, Tecna has installed a new program in her PDA (much like in Big Winx) where she can now fire a laser and shrink anything she wants. Bloom sees her playing with the newly upgraded device and agrees to be the first human test subject. Within seconds, Tecna shrinks Bloom down to only a couple inches tall. But during the whole time that Tecna had been playing with her PDA, she forgot one important thing. When Tecna tries to grow Bloom back to her normal size, the PDA dies from a dead battery, and it's going to take the rest of the night for the device to recharge. Until then, the rest of the Winx girls get such a kick out of seeing Bloom so small that they take turns playing with her for the rest of the night... Completed October 25, 2007.
Giants in Love: Adam and Bloom
Approx. pages: 12
- NOTE: This is a Giant Couple story. In this alternate timeline taking place during Season 1, Bloom is walking around the city when she bumps into a young man named Adam Barnes. Two months later, the two finally get set for their first date... on the beach, no less! Tecna offers Adam a new fragrence she's been working on, and he sprays it as soon as he arrives at the beach wearing his blue Speedo. The young college student not only grows to almost 190 feet tall, but he has quite a bit of muscle to go with it! Bloom, wearing her green two piece bikini, finds the giant and muscular Adam irresistable, but he doesn't want to feel alone. He points Bloom to the fragrence bottle and after a quick spray, Bloom grows to 180 feet tall. The two swimsuit-clad giants then make their way to the city, being as careful as they can be while figuring out what they'll do for their (literally) big date. Completed March 18, 2017.
Approx. pages: 15
- With Baltor gone and no more evil in sight, Bloom feels now is the perfect time to find a way to get her shrinking spell to work. Her friends have been able to do it, but not her despite having the incredible powers of the Enchantix. Bloom tries playing with magic potions and some pixie dust that the Pixies lent to her, but nothing works. As she walks out of the lab to take a break, her friends try to help out, but the combined contents end up splashing onto all five of Bloom's friends, and after a short while, all the girls start shrinking. They get scared stiff when they shrink well below a couple inches. They end up shrinking so small, the pixies are giant-sized! It's up to the girls to try and find a way back to normal size, even if that means going inside Bloom's body to get her attention... Completed December 18, 2008.
Pixie Role Reversal
(BiggerBetterBarbie; idea by whitebearboy)
Approx. pages: 11
- Life's been nice for Lockette, Amore, Chatta, Tune, Digit, and Piff ever since they bonded with the Winx Club. But as much as they feel safe and loved by the young women, sometimes they wish they could be the big ones for a change. Well, they get their chance on this day. When the six decide to pay a visit to Pixie Village, they meet up with Lockette's cousin, Giga, a male Pixie who has been far away perfecting his power to change the size of any object he focuses his energy on. He claims he has finally gotten the spell nailed down to where he might be able to help others, like the Winx Club, and he tests his magic on the six Pixies. They grow bigger, yes, but too much bigger as the six stop growing at 300 feet tall! The giant Pixies waste no time in heading to Magix City, trying to find the Winx Club in hopes they can undo Giga's magic. While very powerful and dominant, they prove to be very gentle and caring towards small people (especially the Winx Club), since they know what it's like to be tiny... Completed July 28, 2017.
Winx and the Beanstalk
Approx. pages: 11
- A Winx Club-style retelling of the famous fairy tale. Flora is working on a project for her science class, and she asks her friends to find some special seeds she needs for her experiment. Unfortunately, the girls take the cheap way out due to a lack of allowance and end up buying some ordinary beans. They present the beans to Flora, who is outraged enough to toss the beans right out of her room and onto the front lawn of Alfea College. Overnight, the beans end up releasing their hidden magical powers and sprout a beanstalk that leads to a long-forgotten sky world! The curiousity of the five Winx girls gets the better of them as they all climb up and wonder what they'll find up there... Completed January 6, 2006.